NAACAM is recognised as the voice of the South African automotive component industry both domestically and internationally. As a member driven organisation we are at the forefront of industry leadership, representation and stakeholder engagement for automotive component manufacturers.
Anchoring our membership base are suppliers to OEMs for assembly in SA as well as to OE export markets and the domestic and global aftermarket. These manufacturers are supported by a band of associate members who provide specialised services across a diverse range including financial services, logistics, IT, incentive consulting and a host of others.
The majority of component suppliers to OEMs are globally owned however there is a significant emphasis of increasing the number of home grown participants in this space. To that extent, NAACAM devotes much resources towards positively impacting the localisation, transformation and supplier development environment in SA.
Feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can assist your needs as a supplier in SA’s growing automotive value chain.
- High level representation with government and other relevant industry stakeholders
- Wage and other industrial relations negotiations in the auto components sector
- Relationship building and maintenance with key decision makers in the vehicle assembler community
- Provision of up-to-date information on key trends and current issues impacting the sector
- Networking, marketing and profile building for members and the automotive components sector
- Furthering business development nationally and across regional markets
- Best practice education and advice on policy, regulatory and other strategic industry topics
NAACAM Member's Manufacturing Process